PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
These terms tell you (“You”) the rules for using our website www.innerplace.co.uk and the service offering it has to provide (“Site”).
Who are we?
The Site is a site operated by Innerplace Limited (”We”, “Supplier”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04548321 and have our registered office at 41 High Street, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 9AW. Our VAT number is 921066746. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +44 (0) 207 636 4385, by emailing us at [email protected] or by writing to us at 120 New Cavendish Street, London W1W 6XX.
Acceptance of these Terms
If you purchase services from our Site and/or the company, the terms of the User Agreement will also apply.
We amend the Terms, the Agreement and any one of our policies from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
Use of the material on the Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by certain copyright laws. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date. Third Party Links Where our Site contains links to other Sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those Sites or resources.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. All other liability shall be excluded to the fullest extent possible. Any other liability shall be capped at £1,000.
• Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our User Agreement.
If you are a business user:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our Site; or • use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
• In particular, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
• Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
• If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
Use of Personal Information
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.